Thursday, January 30, 2014

Arrival


Thankfully, my Dad was able to renew his passport in just one day!  Although, I believe the delay happened for a reason.  I was able to spend a few days with my sweet little grandma and visit with my lovely roommate Alex.  Spending some extra time with these two ladies was so wonderful.

Mimi & I 

Alex & Bandit

My Dad and I flew out of DFW around 4:45 and landed in London eight hours later.. Honestly the flight was not bad because we had four seats to ourselves and British Airways has FREE WINE. 
(best possible combination of two words)





My nerves got the best of me on the flight from London to Barcelona.  The two hour flight felt longer than the transatlantic flight.. I could hardly wait to see Barcelona!




It was about 1:30 in the afternoon when we landed and we did not waste a minute of the day.


Me in front of my new school

View from a window at my school
Antoni Gaudi's Bellesguard Tower
Cerevezas y Tapas


Farmers market near my building
Barcelona is such a beautiful city and I cannot wait to keep exploring.   So far,  I am in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment