Thursday, February 6, 2014

Universitat Abat Oliba Ceu & A Few New Friends


I have just completed my first week of school here in beautiful Barcelona.  I am so thankful that Texas A&M has given me the opportunity to attend Abat Oliba.  The atmosphere of a small private university greatly differs from that of A&M but the genuineness of the teachers and staff made me feel right at home.  My classes are not only engaging but extremely motivating.  The positive feelings towards this upcoming semester continue to flow.  Not to mention, Abat Oliba is absolutely beautiful! 






"Rec Center"  (Cannot get over that view!)

The school held an orientation for the international students last friday.  We got to mingle over tapas in the courtyard and get to know a little bit about each other.  

Creating friendships with people from England, France, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Italy, Denmark, Mexico, Chile, and more, is going to be the most incredible part of this program.  

Here are some pictures from the beach this past weekend & our night out on Tuesday!




Arnela, Natalie, Emilie, Antonia & Pippa


Me, Antonia & Emilie 
Azeline, Juliette, Kaja, Antonia, Emilie & I 


This week has gone delightfully well, I am continuing to fall in love with Barcelona!  






1 comment: