Wednesday, January 22, 2014

20th Birthday: Last College Station Adventure... For Now

Hello Twenties!

Happy to be here.  I suppose this means the "awkward years" are without a doubt, finished. Thank God.  I have high hopes for this decade.  


Right now, my location on life's timeline is my greatest motivator.  This time belongs to me and I am beyond excited for all of the adventures/shoes that it will lead to.  I mean... if the next few years are anything remotely close to my birthday evening, I am going to have to write a book. Or five.






This previous semester, Shannon, Anna, and Dallas came into my world and they are the most wonderful little fairy friends in all of Aggieland!  It takes time and effort to create close friendships in college when they aren't formed for you, but I think the process is what makes it so real.  




It was no surprise to me when Shelby, my third sister, hit it off with these girls.  Shelly and I have come a long way since the outset of our friendship, the 5th grade talent show...
*cringes with embarrassment*
I am able to speak confidently for both of us when I say that neither of us could imagine where we would be without the security of our friendship. 
Such an adaptive and dynamic bond is a once in a lifetime occurrence.  




 Becky and her family living in College Station has had its major advantages but being able to have her at my birthday dinner exceeds all. 
 My sisters are such warm lights for me to look to for encouragement and advice during stressful moments. 
 I will hold them closer to my heart than ever over the course of the next five months.  




All in all, I could not have asked for a better weekend.  These ladies went out of their way to make sure that I felt more special than all of the crystals on the earth, and I really did!  

The events following dinner shall be locked inside our own little box of secrets and memories, some never to be disclosed. 









1 comment:

  1. Looks Great, peepee!!! I love you so much and we will all miss you terribly!!

    ReplyDelete